According to CCM Motorcycles
Since the very inception of the Spitfire generation of hand-built motorcycles, the passion that is stirred by these unique machines is palpable, with each owner striving to instil some of their own personality in their ride.
Enter the SIX.
This is the first of the series created specifically to empower Spitfire owners to apply their own style and personality on their bike.
Built on the same foundations of all other variants, the Six retains the torque laden 600cc single adorned by the artisan hand-welded trellis frame.
The design takes styling cues from the original Spitfire with hints of Bobber, with its floating seat, making the ride more accessible to riders of all heights.
The flowing curves of the Spitfire series fuel tank are further enhanced by the this, the deeply desirable Stealth pack.
The Spitfire Six: celebrating your individuality from first impression onwards.
- Bronze Chrome powder-coated frame kit
- Deeply lustrous black fuel tank with bronze detail stripes
- Matching carbon-fibre headlight cowl
- Carbon fibre front & rear mudguards with CNC machined mounts
- 19” machined wheels with black hubs and rims
- Black quilted microsuede seat with yellow stitching
- Bronze anodised Marzocchi Forks
- Brembo performance brake system
- Black anodised Spitfire Six seat blanking plugs with bronze Six logo
- Exhaust wrap available as an optional extra
|Engine||Bore x stroke – 100 x 76.5 mm|
|Engine Type||Single cylinder, Four-stroke|
|Torque||58 Nm @ 5,500 RPM|
|Oil Capacity||1.8 Litres|
|Fuel System||Injection: Mikuni D45|
|Clutch||Multiple-disc, wet, Hydraulic control|
|Average Fuel Consumption||56 mpg (7 1/100 km)|
|Tank||Nylon Composite – Painted Finish|
|Service Intervals||3,500 miles (5,600 km)|
Frame, Suspension & Brakes
|Frame Type||High strength steel, Hand Tig welded|
|Rake (Fork Angle)||26°|
|Front Suspension||120 mm wheel travel. Adjustable|
|Read Suspension||120 mm wheel travel. Adjustable|
|Front Brake||320 mm Disc, HEL Caliper|
|Rear Brake||240 mm Disc|
|Dry Weight||139 kg|
|Power / weight ratio||0.41 HP / kg|
|Overall Height (excl Mirrors)||1,070 mm|
|Overall Length||2,170 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||14 litres|
Bronze, Chrome, Carbon
Prices From: £11,495
Further information and photos at CCM Motorcycles