According to Husqvarna Motorcycles
The Norden 901 is an exceptional adventure touring motorcycle. Powered by a smooth and torquey 889 cc parallel twin with an output of 105 hp and housed in a light steel trellis frame, the Norden 901 is the complete long-distance travel package. Offroad ready suspension with long travel will take you across the terrain you wish to traverse, while comfortable ergonomics make every journey an adventure – not a trial. Explore the world your own way with the new Norden 901.
The geometry of the Norden 901 was developed to create a world class travel motorcycle for every voyage of discovery…The ergonomics place you towards the front wheel for better feel and grip on all surfaces.
Form follows function in the motorcycle’s bodywork…from every angle the Norden 901 signals endless exploration capability.
Control & comfort rank high on your list of demands from the Norden 901. With 220mm of travel the WP APEX 43 mm USD front forks guarantee faultless performance and comfort in every environment.
The 889cc engine has plentiful power with a max output of 105hp at 8000rpm and 100Nm torque at 6500rpm. Long service intervals of 15000km and low fuel consumption make the Norden 901’s engine even better suited to the tasks you set for it.
- COOLINGLiquid cooled with water/oil heat exchanger
- POWER IN KW77 kW
- STARTERElectric starter
- STROKE68.8 mm
- BORE90.7 mm
- CLUTCHPASC™ antihopping clutch, mechanically operated
- CO2 EMISSIONS105 g/km
- DISPLACEMENT889 cm³
- EMSBosch EMS with RBW
- DESIGN2-cylinder, 4-stroke, parallel twin
- FUEL CONSUMPTION4.5 l/100 km
- LUBRICATIONForced oil lubrication with 2 oil pumps
- WEIGHT (WITHOUT FUEL)204 kg
- TANK CAPACITY (APPROX.)19 l
- ABSBosch 9.1 MP (incl. Cornering-ABS and offroad mode, disengageable)
- FRONT BRAKE DISC DIAMETER320 mm
- REAR BRAKE DISC DIAMETER260 mm
- FRONT BRAKE2x radially mounted 4 piston caliper
- REAR BRAKE2 piston floating caliper
- CHAIN520 X-Ring
- FRAME DESIGNChromium-Molybdenum-Steel frame using the engine as stressed element, powder coated
- FRONT SUSPENSIONWP APEX 43
- GROUND CLEARANCE252 mm
- REAR SUSPENSIONWP APEX – Monoshock
- SEAT HEIGHT854 mm
- STEERING HEAD ANGLE64.2 °
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (FRONT)220 mm
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (REAR)215 mm
Prices From: £12,349
Further information and photos at Husqvarna Motorcycles