This just in from Honda Motorcycles…
The NT1100, Europe’s most popular Touring motorcycle, receives two striking new colours for 24YM
The NT1100, whose blend of performance, comfort, practicality, sleek styling and outstanding value for money have made it Europe’s best selling Touring motorcycle in 2023, receives two new striking colour updates for its 2024 year model.
Adding to its wide-ranging appeal, Matt Blue Jeans Metallic and Candy Chromosphere Red join the perennially popular Matt Iridium Gray Metallic in the NT1100 line-up, with all three colours featuring a new Matt Ballistic Black Metallic coloured rear carrier.
- NT1100 to be available in new Matt Jeans Blue Metallic and Candy Chromosphere Red for 24YM
- The popular Matt Iridium Gray Metallic benefits from a new Matt Ballistic Black Metallic rear carrier
The NT1100 is Europe’s most popular model in the Touring category in 2023
- Since its introduction over 12,000 NT1100s have been sold across Europe
- 66% of NT1100 customer have chosen Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) as an option
- Three accessory packs further enhance both long distance comfort and practically
Since its introduction to the European line-up in 2022, more than 12,000 NT1100s have been sold, with over 66% of customers selecting the option of Honda’s unique Dual Clutch Transmission.
To ensure that the NT1100 rider can have their bike just the way they want it, three dedicated accessories remain available that enhance both long distance comfort and practicality. Available individually or in three dedicated packs – Urban, Touring and Voyage – the accessories include a 50L top box, fog lights and comfort seat.
The 24YM NT1100 will start to arrive in European dealers at the end of this year.