According to Bimota Motorcycles
Two variants: KB4 & KB4RC
Everything about the KB4 is exclusive, a Vintage Spirit exclusive appearance. It’s a Bimota motorcycle.
Immediately recognizable as a Bimota KB4
Everything about the KB4 is the best that money can buy. Alloy machined parts, carbon fiber parts, the most torquey engine in its category, the latest electronics, forged wheels, handmade-painting, real leather seat.
Lightweight mass is the best secret to enjoy the handling. Ride the KB4 and feel the differences, no other motorcycle feels like a Bimota. Italian artistic sensitivity, an old world craftsmanships and ultra modern materials.
- Gli The KB4 targets are simply to achieve : easy ride, torquey and lightweight bike.
- Thinking about a friendly, new category bike – what should we do?
- Engine, Wheels, Seat, Controls.
- The most compact connection between the rider and the ground.
- The most lightweight connection between the vehicle and the rider.
- The concept for the KB4 uses a machined light alloy swing arm, directly connected to the most friendly engine on the market, to make an easy feeling between the rider and the front and rear wheels.
- It also uses solid carbon fiber bodywork for the lightest support for the rider,it must be “EXCITING to see” and “AMUSING to ride”.
- When you go through the corners – you get excited by the unmatched handling performance!
- If you twist the throttle you feel the smooth engine response, strong and fluid!
- Our dream – give the customer EXCITEMENT! – both in the way that the motorcycle looks and the way that it rides!!
|Frame type:||Front frame trellis made by Hi-resistance steel with Aluminum alloy plates billet machined|
|Engine type / Valve system:||4 stroke, 4 cyl, DOHC, W/C, 4 valve|
|Bore x Stroke:||77 mm x 56 mm|
|Compression ratio:||11,8 : 1|
|Max. power:||104,5 kW (142HP) / 10,000 rpm|
|Max. torque:||111N・m (11.3 kgf・m) / 8,000 rpm|
|Fuel system||38 mm throttle bodies(4), Euro 5|
|Fuel capacity:||19.5 lt.|
|Gear Ratio:||1st 2.600(39/15); 2st 1.950(39/20); 3st 1.600(24/15); 4st 1.389(25/18); 5st 1.238(26/21); 6st 1.107(31/28)|
|Primary reduction ratio:||1.627 (83/51)|
|Final reduction ratio:||2.733（41/15)|
|Clutch type:||Wet, multi-disc|
|Lubrication system:||Forced Lubrication (wet sump)|
|Engine oil capacity:||4.0 lt.|
|Overall length:||2.050 mm|
|Overall width:||774 mm|
|Overall height:||1.150 mm|
|Ground clearance:||140 mm|
|Seat height:||810 mm (+/- 8 mm)|
|Rake angle / Trail:||24.0°/ 100,8 mm|
|Front Suspension:||Öhlins front fork FG R&T 43 NIX30|
|Wheel travel:||130 mm|
|Rear Suspension:||Aluminum alloy Swingarm billet with Öhlins ttX 36|
|Rear wheel travel:||122 mm|
|Front tire size:||120 / 70Z R17|
|Front wheel size:||Forged J17M/C×MT3.50|
|Rear tire size:||190/50ZR17|
|Rear wheel size:||Forged J17M/C×MT6.00|
|Front dual:||Disc 320 mm|
|Rear single:||Disc 220 mm|
|Curb weight:||194 kg|
Price from: £TBD
Full details and more photos at Bimota Motorcycles