According to ARCH Motorcycles
The ARCH 1s is a motorcycle that draws influence from both cruiser and street sport riding to create a motorcycle that defies normal industry categorization. Featuring the first production single-sided billet aluminum swingarm from ARCH, the 1s also debuts new mid-controls to provide a more aggressive riding position and handling.
At the heart of the ARCH 1s sits the 124ci, high-torque ARCH/S&S V-twin downdraft fuel injected engine complimented by an ARCH designed exhaust system. The unique styling of the ARCH 1s utilizes a carbon fiber fuel cell integrating the air intake and filtration system. Striking use of steel and billet aluminum chassis elements combine with carbon fiber to create unique performance architecture, giving the 1s it’s distinctive styling.
In addition to the hundreds of parts manufactured in-house ARCH Motorcycle also work in partnership with carefully selected brands to create proprietary parts purely for ARCH.
These include ARCH/Ohlins suspension, ARCH/S&S V-twin performance engines, Bosch Antilock Brake System (ABS), BST carbon fiber wheels, Michelin tires and more. ARCH Motorcycle utilizes the latest digital and CNC technology to produce parts that have been designed for each model in-house.
BST 17×3.5-inch front and 17×8.5-inch rear carbon fiber wheels provide excellent handling characteristics and responsive feel.
Dual six-piston ISR monobloc calipers and 320mm floating rotors (front), four-piston caliper and 266mm rotor (rear)
The ARCH / Öhlins rear shock and FGRT front forks feature compression, rebound, and preload adjustability.
Aerodynamically-efficient, weight-reducing carbon fiber fuel cell flows into the sleek tail section to give the ARCH 1s an unmistakably aggressive profile while providing tailored performance ergonomics.
A fuel-injected ARCH/S&S 124ci American-made V-twin engine and six speed transmission produces instant torque in every gear delivering a powerful riding experience.
More aggressive chassis geometry (26° rake and 4.4 inches of trail), a shorter wheelbase, redefined rider position via mid rear-set foot controls combine to communicate a comfortable and sport inspired riding experience.
Assembled at ARCH Motorcycle’s Los Angeles, California facility, each 1s is built to order and the entire process takes 90 days or less to complete the motorcycle.
The striking visual stance of the ARCH 1s is enhanced by the flow of the aerodynamically efficient fuel cell into the elegant sport-style tail section. The carbon fiber and aluminum bodywork allows for personalized livery and finishes, as with all ARCH motorcycles the ergonomic and aesthetic package are tailored to the owner. Combining hand-assembled attention to detail, a uniquely aggressive visual profile and V-twin street sport performance the ARCH 1s is an evolution of the performance cruiser defying convention.
- 124ci (2032) ARCH/S&S Cycle T124 45-degree downdraft fuel injected V-Twin engine
- Proprietary six-speed drivetrain with compact high torque main-shaft and compact dry clutch
- Billet and tubular steel frame with CNC machined aluminum backbone and sub-chassis
- CNC machined single-sided billet aluminum swingarm
- Carbon fiber fuel cell with CNC machined billet aluminum air intake, ARCH/K&N Engineering filtration components and integrated fuel filler enclosure
- ARCH/Öhlins proprietary FGRT series fork, fully adjustable
- ARCH/Öhlins proprietary rear shock with reservoir, hydraulic pre-load adjustment, fully adjustable
- Front Brakes: ISR dual six 30mm piston monobloc radial mount calipers with ISR floating dampened discs
- Rear brakes: single ISR four-piston monobloc radial mount caliper with ISR semi-floating disc
- 17” BST carbon fiber wheels
- Michelin Power RS tires
- ARCH/AIM Digital instrumentation display
- Proprietary stainless steel / carbon fiber exhaust
- High-output adaptive LED headlight
- Custom tailored fit and finishes
- CARB / EPA compliant
Bespoke Options available
Price from: £TBD
Full details and more photos at ARCH Motorcycles