According to CF Moto
The fuel tank is designed with stickers lacquered onto it, including the unique logo of 700CL-X Sport. The paint is bright, beautiful, and durable. The front of the fuel tank and rear of the bike is decorated with carbon fibre texture panels, which give it a sportier look. The material processing of the footpeg guard is consistent with the fuel tank, giving it an overall unified look.
Powered by an all-new liquid-cooled 693cc parallel twin engine, the 700CL-X produces up to 55kW, plus 68 Nm of smooth, flowing power. The optimised intake system improves the airflow efficiency for quick-revving power. BOSCH EFI and electronic throttle technology, integrated with high-precision sensors to produce clean, efficient fuel atomisation.
The newly designed split frame and aluminium alloy swingarm make the curb weight of 700CL-X Sport only 205kg, which ensures a high power-to-weight ratio, responsive handling and precise control.
In order to meet the needs of daily riding, CFMOTO not only carefully crafted the handling capabilities of the 700CL-X Sport, but also paid great attention to the ergonomics. The engineers carefully considered the rider triangle for optimum handling, with the 795mm seat height and clip-on handlebars to keep your riding experience focused yet still comfortable.
The CF-SC slipper clutch helps provide smooth, effortless clutch control, which also reduces the rear-wheel chatter when downshifting. Put the quick-revving power of the 700CL-X to optimum use, with smoother acceleration and reduced engine braking. The slipper clutch gives you improved handling performance while providing better safety riding experience.
The LED headlight of 700CL-X Sport adopts a self-adaptive assist system, which can be automatically turned on or off according to the ambient brightness. The turn signals automatically turn off as the direction is adjusted. The retro-style round headlight and embedded taillight proudly display the recognisable features of the 700CL-X.
The round 75mm retro classic style LCD dashboard provides simple and clear riding information. The on-board computer has two on-the-fly riding modes, economic and sport. In addition, the 700CL-X Sport is equipped with cruise control, with just one touch, the system controls the speed of the bike tailored to your needs.
The 700CL-X SPORT is equipped with a Brembo braking system with ABS, which guarantees safety on all types of road surfaces. At the front, a 300 mm diameter double-disc has been fitted to two Brembo Stylema four-piston calipers with the radial connection. At the rear, there is a 260 mm disc clapped by a 34 mm single-piston caliper.
KYB 41mm USD front forks and a link-mounted KYB single rear shock provide a smooth ride. Dial in your ideal setting for comfort and terrain with single-side adjustability on the front, (preload and compression on the left, and preload and rebound on the right) plus preload and rebound adjustability in the rear shock.
- Bosch electronics including ECU
- Brembo Stylema brakes
- Dual channel ABS
- On the fly mapping with dual riding modes
- Strong and lightweight chromium-molybdenum alloy frame
- Cruise control system
- Styled by the Austrian design team Kiska
- 13 litre fuel tank capacity
- KYB USD front forks and rear monoshock
- All LED lights with self-adaptive headlight
- Multi-spoke alloy wheels
- Carbon fibre texture panels
- CF-SC slipper clutch
- Self-cancelling indicators
- A licence required
- Engine Type: 2-cylinder inline, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Displacement: 693 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0×64.0 mm
- Power: 73.75hp (55 kw) / 8500 rpm
- Torque: 68 N.m / 6500 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 11.6:1
- Clutch Type: CF-SC Slipper Clutch
- Throttle: Electronic Throttle
- Emission: EU V
- Riding Modes: Sport/Eco
- Main Frame: Steel Tube Trellis Frame
- Handlebar: Clip-on Handlebar
- Swing Arm: Aluminum Alloy
- Front Rim: MT 3.5 x 17MT
- Rear Rim: MT 5.5 x 17MT
- Front Tyre: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tyre: 180/55 ZR17
- Front Suspension: KYB 41mm USD. Preload, compression, rebound adjustable
- Rear Suspension: KYB cantilever, preload & damping adjustable
- Front / Rear Suspension Travel: 150mm / 150mm
- Front Brake: Brembo Stylema caliper, 300mm dual-discs
- Rear Brake: Brembo Stylema caliper, 300mm
- ABS: ABS
- Length x Width x Height: 2096×790×1130 mm
- Wheelbase: 1435 mm
- Seat Height: 795 mm
- Ground Clearance: 160 mm
- Fuel Capacity: 13 L
- Curb Weight: 205 kg
Price from: £6,999
Full details and more photos at CF Moto Motorcycles