According to CF Moto
The new CFMOTO 700CL-X. Does X mark the unknown, or does it call us to infinite possibilities? When faced with the uncertain, some find an equation to be solved. Others find themselves at the threshold of possibility.
There are no guarantees on the journey ahead, only miles to be enjoyed on the road ahead. Embrace the possibilities, remove the boundaries and dare to explore diverse terrain. Fraught as it may be with challenges along the way, freedom is on the journey. The bold will enjoy every moment of twisting the throttle toward tomorrow.
Eye-catching angles and smooth body lines come together for a fresh take on classic style. The 700CL-X is marked by the retro-inspired round headlight, fuel tank aluminium side panels, leather feel seat, multi-spoke alloy wheels and Pirelli tires. The modern X elements of the 700CL-X Heritage break convention by integrating classic design aesthetics.
Powered by an all-new liquid-cooled 693cc parallel twin engine, the 700CL-X produces up to 55kW, plus 68 Nm of smooth, flowing power. The optimised intake system improves the airflow efficiency for quick-revving power. BOSCH EFI and electronic throttle technology, integrated with high-precision sensors to produce clean, efficient fuel atomisation.
The newly designed split frame and aluminium alloy swingarm make the curb weight of 700CL-X Heritage only 196kg, which ensures a high power-to-weight ratio, responsive handling and precise control.
In order to meet the needs of daily riding and off-road travel, CFMOTO not only carefully crafted the handling capabilities of the 700CL-X Heritage, but also paid great attention to the ergonomics. The engineers carefully considered the rider triangle for optimum comfort, with the 800mm seat height and upright handlebars to keep your riding experience more relaxed.
- Bosch electronics including ECU
- Pirelli tyres
- J.Juan brakes
- Dual channel ABS
- On the fly mapping with dual riding modes
- Cruise control system
- Styled by the Austrian design team Kiska
- 13 litre fuel tank capacity
- KYB USD front forks and rear monoshock
- All LED lights with self-adaptive headlight
- Multi-spoke alloy wheels
- Leather feel seat
- CF-SC slipper clutch
- Self-cancelling indicators
- A licence required
- 73.75HP – 55kW at 8,500rpm
- Torque: 68Nm at 6,500rpm
- 693cc parallel twin cylinder liquid cooled engine
- Bore x Stroke: 83 x 64mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.6:1
- 6 speed gearbox
- Bosch ECU and fuel injection
- Swingarm: Aluminium alloy
- Front Tyre: Pirelli MT60 RS 110/80-R18
- Rear Tyre: Pirelli MT60 RS 180/55-R17
- J.Juan brakes with ABS
- Headlight, DRL, Tail Light & Indicators: LED
- Instrument: Monochrome LCD
- KYB 41mm USD front forks and KYB single rear shock
- USB socket
- 2107 x 887 x 1200 mm (LxWxH)
- 1435mm wheelbase
- 800mm seat height
- 13 litres fuel capacity
- 196kg curb weight
Price from: £6,299
Full details and more photos at CF Moto Motorcycles